Corporate & Work Related Vaccinations
Australian Workforce Assessors can provide both workplace flu vaccinations and occupational vaccinations for workers at risk or travelling overseas.
A comprehensive flu vaccination program can significantly reduce the occurrence of the flu within your workplace.
- Increased Productivity: The flu vaccination helps prevent the fatigue and exhaustion experienced by those recovering from the flu.
- Reduced Absenteeism: The flu vaccination reduces absenteeism by reducing the occurrence of the flu in your team. The average time taken off by an employee with the flu is 4 days and may result in many more lost hours due to medical appointments
- Healthy, Happier Staff and Customers: Influenza causes a severe interruption to everyday life. The flu vaccine helps to prevent the onset of flu and minimises the risk of it being spread within your workplace.
Vaccinate and stop the spread of germs in the workplace reducing staff absenteeism!
As per the Australian Government Health Department website –
If workers have a significant occupational risk of acquiring a vaccine-preventable disease, the employer should implement a comprehensive occupational vaccination program.
Australian Workforce Assessors can provide vaccinations and serology for –
- Hepatitis A & B
- Varicella (if not immune)
- MMR – (if not immune) Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Japanese Encephalitis and
- Yellow Fever